Friday, July 13, 2007

We're Off!



Ok, so I considered using the lyrics to "Leavin' on a Jet Plane" but I want you guys to all still be my firends when I get home, so I thought better of it! ;-)




We are in the airport in NYC, awaiting our departure on Lufthansa to Frankfort and from there to Athens. So far, we've had fabulous fun that has included Walgreens not having my medication ready, but Beth saved the day by finding me the closest Walgreens to the Airport and like magic, they had my prescription ready when we got there!

Then on to the Airport in Jax -- where we had to open suitcases on the concourse and move stuff around to get my bag light enough. Ooops.

Then Holle triggered special treatment at security in Jax and that was entertaining! Apparently, her liquids looked really dangerous.

We've been told we've been selected for special attention at the security here, so we need to go and check in early.

So far, though, we've been having fun, though! :-)

Watch this space for further updates!

No comments: