We decided to get all gussied up and go out to dinner and got a good recommendation from the concierge for something nice, that wasn't too expensive. Hah! =:-0
We had our first harried cab ride down to the Little Harbour to a restaurant called the 4 brothers. It was on the water and very, very beautiful.
Our first tip? If the fish you are having isn't on the menu, you probably can't afford it!
But, what the heck-- it is Holle's first 39th birthday after all! :-D
We were scared to death riding back, in fact, it was even worse, so I'm glad we've been taking the hotel's shuttle bus so far -- not only is it free, but it is only sorta scary! :-)
We leave on the Cruise shortly and the literature promised email access, so hopefully I'll be able to keep posting.
Thanks for following along, and Pat gets props as our first person to ever comment! :-)
Libby & Holle

3 comments:
What an exciting thing to be able to do! I am so happy for you! And the teacher who left the foundation for the Gadsden County teachers to be able to apply for the grant was awesome. Have a great time. I will keep reading...~Roberta
You 2 are such nerds...lucky nerds but nerds none the less! Ha...Have fun..love ya~a
YAAY I GOT PROPS.....I GOT PROPS....DO YOU GOT PROPS? YAAAY.... WHATS PROPS? YAAAY
Post a Comment